Thursday, March 13, 2014

Saint Leander of Seville

St Leander of Seville (550-600)

Today is the saint day for St Leander of Seville who as bishop introduced the Nicene Creed of the mass in the sixth century.
He saw it as a way to help reinforce the faith of his people and as an antidote against the heresy of Arianism, which denied the divinity of Christ.
By the end of his life, Leander had helped Christianity flourish in Spain at a time of political and religious upheaval.
He entered a monastery as a young man and spent three years in prayer and study. At the end of that tranquil period he was made a bishop.

Today, I have felt quite good after my first increase in my medication and awaiting my ECT on tuesday.
I have done some of that dreaded word, house cleaning today as well as relaxing watching Pawn Stars on the history channel.
I love my craft projects and think it,s important when suffering from MH issues.
My study in Forensic Ballistics is going well and I think i have read enough for one day.
Now, time to go and check on my roast in the slow cooker,if it dont taste good, it definatly smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment